My Holiday Plan

Hello guys! Welcome to my blog. I have a good news. There will be a long holiday. Yay! I've talked with some of my friend. I asked them about their plan in the next holiday. So, today I want to tell you about our plan in next holiday.

Aira:    Hello guys!
Naufal: Hello Aira! Good morning!
Me:      Hello Aira! Good morning!
Aira:    Good morning! How are you?
Me:      I’m fine, thank you. How about you?
Naufal: Not so good. I have some task to do right now.
Aira:    Me too, I have to study for the next math exam.
Me:      Do you know? Holiday is coming. What will you do next holiday?
Naufal: I don’t know. Maybe I will go to Kuvukiland with my girlfriend.
Aira:    Mmm… I don’t know because I have to preparing myself for the next math competition.
Me:      C’mon Ra, Enjoy your holiday!
Naufal: We need to refresh after the final examination.
Aira:    Don’t worry guys, the next math competition will be held in Brazil.
Me:      Whoaa! You are so lucky!
Naufal: That’s cool! You can study and play at one time!
Me:      How long do you go there?
Aira:    I will go there for a week.
Naufal: Rafid, where will you go next holiday?
Me:      I will go to Japan for five days.
Aira:    What place you will visit there?
Me:      I think I will visit Osaka Temple, Fuji Mountain, and sakura garden.
Naufal: That’s very good place.
Aira:    Why do you want to visit Japan?
Me:      Because there are many good photography place in there.
Aira:    Naufal, why do you want to visit Kuvukiland?
Naufal: Because I really like to see wild animals.
Me:      That’s good!
Aira:    Don’t forget the merchandise for me, OK?
Me:      OK! Goodbye everybody!
Naufal: Goodbye! See you later!
Aira:     See you later!







Komentar

Postingan Populer