My Experience: Edu Passion 2: Agranasta

Agranasta

On January 24th, National Senior High School 3 Bandung held an event called Agranasta. Agranasta is an annual event of my school. This event invited many universities, tenant, course institution, and many more. They showed many presentation about their universities, institutes, or their promotions.

This year, I visited some booth and asked them about their programs, their promotions, and my favorite university. I got a lot of new information about university and got some souvenirs from various booth.

After that, I attended a workshop from Bina Nusantara University. We trained how to made tote bag and creative product like chairs. This is so much fun. We draw and painted our tote bag whatever we like. After that, we made a chair based on whatever we like. I was paired with Karin Astrid. We worked together and made a tooth-shaped chair from styrofoam.

Thereafter, BINUS made an Instagram contest. I and my friend, BW, tried our luck and posted our totebag photo. Surprisingly, we won that competition. On the next day, we took our present and divided it by two. I got a mini book and pen. BW got keychain and pencilcase. We felt happy.

That’s all from me, thank you!

Komentar

Postingan Populer