Hopes and Dreams

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! 
After so long time not posting something in my blog, today I want to tell you about my hopes and dreams. Also, I want to tell you about my strenghs and weaknesses. Yay!
First of all, My name is Muhammad Rafid Aria Khalfani. I’m seventeen years old this year. I’m a second years student in SMAN 3 Bandung. I’m the second child in my family. I have an older sister. She is 23 years old now.

Now, I want to tell you about my hopes. But, before that, I want to tell you my hobbies. I like to watching memes on some websites, like 1CAK and 9GAG. One day, when I was scrolling on 9GAG, I found a post that inspired me. That post is about “Ikigai”.




I really like that word. Because of that, I want to search a profession that fits “ikigai”. I have some plan to achieve that. First, I want to become an engineer. I still don’t know what kind of engineer that I want, but now, I’m aiming for Bandung Institute of Technology.

Second, I want to become an animator and designer. My other hobbies are watching movie and anime by the way. Also, I oftenly watch animation videos on YouTube. I really love them. Because of that, I want to make them.

To reach my hopes and dreams, I have to know my strengths and weaknesses. I think I am very curious. I really like to know how something work and how something can be happen. That’s why I also like Sherlock Holmes and other detective stuffs. I also like to see what other people do. Sometimes I like to guess what someone will do.


Furthermore, I think that I’m imaginative. I like to imagine something like “What if we live in game world?” or “Can we have a night vision?”. Maybe you think this is weird, but I think I can develop this skill so that I can use it in my future job.
Moreover, I am a determined person. When I do something, I will do it with totality. I try to do my task as much as possible.

There are negative things on every positive things, right? I am a procrastinator. I often procrastinate some of my task. I often do my homework Day-1 Deadline. I found that it’s hard to become diligent. Also, I sometimes feel uncertain about myself. I often doubt my skills and feel anxious about what will I do next.

Eventhough I have weaknesses, I believe that I can maximize my potential and relieve my weaknesses. I believe that I will achieve my dreams.

Thanks for read my blog! For next post, I will tell you about activities that I do on my 4th semester. That activites are Bakti Desa and Edu Passion. 

Bonus
I find a music that fits with this post. The Song title is "Hopes and Dreams". It's an original soundtrack of "Undertale" game. This is the YouTube link. You can hear it on YouTube, Spotify, or buy the original one.

https://youtu.be/tz82xbLvK_k


Komentar

Postingan Populer