Introduction Conversation



Introduction Conversation
August 16th, 2017

A: Hello, Good morning!
B: Good Morning!
A: May I have time to talk with you?
B: Yes, sure. Who are you?
A: My name is Rafid. What is your name?
B: My name is Yamato.
A: Where do you come from?
B: I came from Japan.
A: How long have you been in Indonesia?
B: I have been here for 8 days. I have visited many places in this country, such as Monas, Safari Park, Mount Semeru, etc.
A: Do you like Indonesia?
B: Yes, I do. The people here are so friendly.
A: What is your favorite food?
B: I like soto Madura.
A: I also like that. What is your hobby?
B: My hobby is playing games.
A: What game do you play?
B: I like to play PC games, for example DOTA and CSGO.
A: I play that games too. Can I have your line ID?
B: Of course. My line ID is yamato123. What is your line ID?
A: My line ID is rafidaria. I hope you can visit Indonesia again.
B: Sure. Nice to meet you!
A: Nice to meet you too!

Komentar

Postingan Populer