All About Me



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

Hello! My name is Muhammad Rafid Aria Khalfani. You can call me Rafid. I was born on November 24th 2001 in Cimahi. I live in Jalan Sukajaya 1 number 23, Cibabat, Cimahi. I am 15 years old. I am a student. I study at National High School 3 Bandung. I go to school by online ojek. I go to school at 05.40. My favorite subject is Biology. My previous school is Junior High School 1 Cimahi. My future goal is to be a doctor. 

My hobby is watching anime, especially fantasy animes. I also like watching movies. I really like crispy mushroom. I love blue. I have two cats, their name are Lutung and Loneng.

My father’s name is Partono. He was died. My mother’s name is Dian Sri Redjeki. She is an government employee. I have an older sister. Her name is Firza Aulia Intan Basmala. I call her ‘mba’. She is a woman police.

That's all that I want everybody to know. See you again in the next post! Bye! 
Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

Komentar

Postingan Populer